(Customer: ConocoPhillips / Sonatrach)
- New wells Hook-up (Oil producers with gas lift, Gas Injectors wellheads, flowlines and manifolds).
- Gas Capacity Increase PJ (additional Water treatment, Oil Separation and Gas Dehydration facilities within the existing CPF) developed as FEED.
- Glycol-Type Gas Dehydration Units Upgrade Study. Assessment of two existing GDUs to cope with increased gas capacity leading to increased glycol circulation rate.
Recommendations for changes or upgrades have been addressed in this study.
- HP Flare system assessment and debottlenecking Study.
- Stabilizer Reboiler Debottlenecking Study: Recommended solutions to overcome a very high fouling rate on the tubes of a direct fired heater.
- CPF Debottlenecking Study (Oil stabilization capacity of 54000 BOPD with water injection, Gas Injection and Gas lift): An over-capacity check has been performed against the changing gas and oil production profiles and composition over the field life. A list of cost-effective recommendations to overcome the identified threats has been established as management of changes program.
- CPF Engineering Support for Operation team (Feasibility studies, Validation of Field Change proposals, engineering of selected solutions and preparation of Construction Work package) for ConocoPhillips.